Sunday, March 12, 2006

 

How To Be A Mensch

Guy Kawasaki is a serial entrepreneur and venture capitalist in the Bay Area with a Stanford undergrad degree and an MBA from UCLA (that is not the sole reason I am citing him today). He is an articulate spokesperson about business matters who usually can break down ideas to easy-to-grasp concepts. On his blog he takes the time to apply the same principle to matters that may be only peripherally related to business.

In this entry he describes how to be a mensch - http://blog.guykawasaki.com/2006/02/how_to_be_a_men.html

It led me to think about the people I know who fit the criteria. My mom, dad and brothers. Cousins, aunts and uncles. R2K people. Trivia people. My internet pen pals. In fact, I realized that a lot of the people I choose to hang out with are just good folk, i.e., mensches. That means that you, dear reader, probably are one yourself.

However, you should also be aware of Kawasaki's definition of a blogger and his audience, " Someone with nothing to say writing for someone with nothing to do."

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?