Monday, October 30, 2006

 

Fun with movie titles

A friend sent this to me. I think he wrote it since I could not find a Google hit that seemed to match this piece. Very clever, Jude!

Well 'My Fair Lady' I was recently at 'My Best Friend's Wedding' and ran into 'My First Wife'. Her eyes threw daggers when she saw 'My Bosses Daughter'. Despite the look she was never 'My Other Woman' and played no part in 'My Divorce'.

Then I ran into 'My Cousin Vinnie'. I was surprised because he was there with 'My Wife and Kids' and 'My Dog Skip'. It was like 'My Life Without Me'. I was outraged, they were 'My Flesh and Blood', 'My Three Sons', and 'My Little Girl'. I was stunned, of 'My 5 Wives' she had been 'My Favorite Wife'. I called for 'My Bodyguard'. Unfortunately I remembered he had taken 'My Man Godfrey' over to 'My Beautiful Laundrette' to make a pick-up.

I couldn't believe this was 'My Life' or should I say 'My So-Called Life'? All I wanted now was to call 'My Super Ex-girlfriend', she was always 'My Girl', and go to 'My House in Umbria'. Unfortunately when I called her she said, "I can't 'My Boyfriends Back'". So I took 'My Best Friend's Wife'. I thought I was doing her a favor as 'My Best Friend is a Vampire'. Oh why do I listen to 'My Foolish Heart', I should have just taken 'My Secretary', yes 'My Gal Sal' could cheer me up. Or should I have gone alone and spent some time with 'My Friend Flicka' or 'My Pal Trigger'. You could trust horses. That's why 'My Heros Have Always Been Cowboys'.

I can't say this has been 'My Favorite Year' actually it was 'My Horrible Year'. Although I still have some things going for me are 'My Brilliant Career' and the loss of the inlaws. 'My Wife' always said "My Stepmother is an Alien". And believe me when I tell you she wasn't 'My Favorite Martian'!

Hand on 'My Breast', this would definitely be 'My Last Love'.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?